Book bags and uniform with the school logo (sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces and polo shirts) are available from Keal Teamwear, Walmgate, York. Please ensure that all items are named.
School Uniform List
- Royal Blue sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan
- White/royal blue polo shirt/blouse/shirt
- Grey/navy skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey/navy trousers or shorts
- Blue/white checked dress
- Plain black/navy shoes – with fastenings children can manage themselves
- Open toed shoes/sandals in summer are NOT recommended
- White T shirt
- Plain dark shorts (dark blue/black)
- Warm top – fleece/sweatshirt (royal blue/dark blue/black)
- Jogging bottoms (dark blue/black)
Forest School Kit
To be kept in a named, strong plastic carrier bag
- Weather appropriate clothing e.g. waterproof trousers or sallopettes
- Warm waterproof coat
- Thermal socks – or one or two thick pairs socks
- Wellies or snowboots
- Hat and gloves, sun hat
Please label all items clearly with your child’s name
Long hair should be tied back at all times. Spare hair bobbles should be kept in PE bags. Jewellery and watches should not be worn. We prefer earrings to be removed for PE. They may also be taped over with surgical tape – you must supply this and keep it in your child’s PE bag. Nail polish, make-up, or tattoos are not allowed.
Why do we have a uniform
- Maintains students’ self-esteem because they do not have to compete in a fashion show every day!
- Improves learning through less distraction
- Promotes a sense of Team
- Increases school spirit and identity
- Improves behaviour
- Saves families’ time and money by purchasing key uniform items through school
- Identifies our children outside school on visits/events.