Long Term Plans
These long term plans give a an overview of the curriculum throughout school, from Early Years through to Year 6.
- Phase 1 Long Term Plans (EY & Y1, two-year planning cycle)
- Phase 2 Long Term Plans (Y2 & Y3, two-year planning cycle)
- Phase 3 Long Term Plans (Y4, Y5 & Y6, three-year planning cycle)
For more information about each topic, please see our Knowledge Organisers.
Medium Term Plans
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|Autumn 2022||Phase 1 MTP
|Phase 2 MTP
(Schools Now and Then)
|Phase 3 MTP
|Spring 2023||Phase 1 MTP
|Phase 2 MTP
|Phase 3 MTP
- Reading Curriculum Plan
- Writing Curriculum Plan
- Spelling At Lord Deramore’s
- The Spelling Book
- Handwriting at Lord Deramore’s
- Continuous Provision and Writing in Y1
- Writing in Phase 1 chart
- Click here for further information about Phonics and Reading
Since September 2018, Lord Deramore’s Primary School has adopted the Power Maths curriculum mastery programme. Power Maths is designed to spark curiosity and excitement and nurture confidence in maths. The programme is perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, has been written specifically for UK curriculum classrooms by leading mastery experts from around the world, and has been recommended by the Department for Education.
- Power Maths – Reception Overview
- Power Maths – Year 1 Overview
- Power Maths – Year 2 Overview
- Power Maths – Year 3 Overview
- Power Maths – Year 4 Overview
- Power Maths – Year 5 Overview
- Power Maths – Year 6 Overview
You can also find Calculation Policies on our Policies & Key Documents page.
Foundation Subject Curriculum Progression Plans
The progression plans form the core of teacher’s medium term planning.
- Art and Design Curriculum Progression Plan
- Computing Curriculum Progression Plan
- Design and Technology Curriculum Progression Plan
- Geography Curriculum Progression Plan
- History Curriculum Progression Plan
- MFL Curriculum Progression Plan
- Music Curriculum Progression Plan
- PE Curriculum Progression Plan
- PSHE Curriculum Progression Plan
- RE Curriculum Progression Plan
- Science Curriculum Progression Plan
You will find further information about the learning taking place in each classroom in the class newsletters that are sent home via ParentPay and published on each the classroom pages for each phase.
If you would like any further information regarding any aspect of your child’s curriculum, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher or phase leader.