- Y6 E & M
- Y5 T &F
- Y4 N & C
- Y3 C & C
- Y2 V & I
1) Charity ideas – a hedgehog one, Avalon, Ways to Wellbeing and RSPCA. Maple and Edward to check whether they are local and put together a summary for reps to take back to classes and present. Tubes for counters to vote will then be provided.
2) Cumulative ideas:
- Collecting litter would be a good thing to do to help our environment
- Wobble boards are popular and wearing out. Replace?
- Can the bowls of fruit be brought back into KS2?
- Coding Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- LEGO Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- Toilet doors.
- Can singing assemblies for KS2 be restarted?
- Bake sale
- Sell books left over from World Book Day
3) Need to find out what is good about our school.