- Y6 E & M
- Mr Rourke & Miss Smith
1) Consider what is LD good at. Feedback.
2) Cumulative ideas:
- Collecting litter would be a good thing to do to help our environment
- Wobble boards are popular and wearing out. Replace? Yes
- Can the bowls of fruit be brought back into KS2? Yes
- Coding Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- LEGO Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- Toilet doors – Mr Rourke to ask about costings.
- Can singing assemblies for KS2 be restarted? Not currently
3) Consider how School Councillors are elected. Diversity and representation. Diversity evening Friday April 1st.
4) Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Last one was in 1897. Thursday May 26th from 10am onwards. Big event – full party day with families: bands, inflatables, falconry, bonnets, art gallery – international theme. Ice cream van, cake off. A gift for each child.