- Y6 E & M
- Y5 T
- Y4 N & C
- Y3 C
- Y2 V & I
1) Charity ideas – Cop 26, Oxfam, a hedgehog one, Avalon, Ways to Wellbeing and RSPCA. Councillors to research these. Are they a charity or can they accept donations? Then councillors can do a presentation giving details of cause. Children to research.
2) School Council would like to do a hedgehog display on the School Council board as part of the hedgehog-friendly schools award. Next week we will make it. Children are to think about ideas and can do anything related at home if they wish.
3) Cumulative ideas:
- Collecting litter would be a good thing to do to help our environment
- Wobble boards are popular and wearing out. Replace?
- Can the bowls of fruit be brought back into KS2?
- Coding Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- LEGO Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- Toilet doors. Y3/4 have tall doors. Y5/6 would like these
- Can singing assemblies for KS2 be restarted?