Application closing date
Grade 4 (£21,475 to £22,288 FTE per annum) reduced pro-rata. Pay award pending.
Package and Basis
Term-Time Only contract – 39 weeks plus 9 days in school holidays, plus holiday entitlement. 7.5hrs per day, part-time basis
Lord Deramore’s Primary School is seeking a friendly, organised and hardworking part-time school office administrator to join our school community. The role will involve running our school office for three days per week (ideally Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays) in a job-share role with the other Admin Officer who currently works Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Main tasks will include:
- Providing friendly, welcoming customer service to families, colleagues and visitors
- Answering the school telephone and taking messages
- Managing the school email account, sending out communications and responding to enquiries
- Inputting attendance information and working out school dinner numbers
- Facilitating the organisation of school visits, extra-curricular clubs and visitors
- Managing parental payments
- Processing school invoice payments in partnership with our School Business Manager
- Managing pupil and staff records
- Completing further administrative tasks such as letter writing and notetaking
Working days would ideally be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (subject to negotiation with successful candidate) – 8.30am-4.30pm, with 30 minutes for lunch. School term-time only plus 3 weeks (9 days) to be worked during the school holidays at a mutually-convenient time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form is available to download here.
Please submit completed forms electronically to email@example.com by Sunday 26 November at 12 midnight.
Closing date: Sunday 26 November 2023 at 12 midnight
Shortlisted candidates notified by: Thursday 30 November 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 6 December 2023