- Y6 E & M
- Y5 T &F
- Y4 N & C
- Y3 C & C
- Y2 V & I
1) Meeting with Mrs Perutz about safety and safeguarding.
2) Carried forward: Charity is Hedgehog Cottage Rescue and Urchin’s. We collected at the International evening.
3) Cumulative ideas:
- Collecting litter would be a good thing to do to help our environment
- Wobble boards are popular and wearing out. Replace?
- Can the bowls of fruit be brought back into KS2?
- Coding Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- LEGO Club was popular and would like it to be restarted
- Toilet doors
- Can singing assemblies for KS2 be restarted?
- Bake sale
- Sell books left over from World Book Day
- C and VC to ask Mr Rourke about the £200.
4) Things that are good about our school.
- Greenhouse and growing plants.
- Forest School
- Field, nets and hoops on playground
- PE with Mr Holmes – cricket, rounders, dodgeball, hockey, tennis,
- PE with Miss Havercroft – variety of dances, high energy dances, gym,
- Apparatus in the hall
- Fold away lunch tables
- EY outdoor play area
- New library – clearer, wide range of books, categorised on iPad
- Devices – ipads, laptops, chrome books
- Y6 approach to SATs – varied curriculum despite SATs
- Gazebo and trim trail
- Vocab Ninja